JOIN THE PERPILION TEAM
POSITION TITLE: Maintenance Engineer
We are currently sourcing several Maintenance Engineers to join our Kuala Lumpur Office and become part of an Oil & Gas Asset Management delivery team. Available positions include Junior thru to Senior Roles.
CORE REQUIREMENTS (Must haves):
- 5 years or more of master data experience.
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and spoken form.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Hazardous Plants Statuary Compliance;
- Exposure to HAZID and HAZOP practices;
- Able to develop Performance Criteria and apply to Safety Case requirements along with identifying SCE;
- Deliver discipline-specific engineering advice and solutions;
- Apply best practice asset management and consulting techniques, tools and methodologies including but not limited to FMECA, RCM, RBI, RAM etc;
- Develop and implement discipline specific maintenance strategies, procedures and plans to optimize client operational performance;
- Ensure developed maintenance incorporates the correct tools and spares, where required;
- Identify and quantify opportunities for clients to reduce costs, improve productivity and better manage risks;
- Undertake technical and quality reviews of work completed by project team engineers and analysts;
- Assist with the preparation and development of technical training material;
- Setup and maintain consistency & accuracy of master data in current systems as well as its compliance with global standards, and support the implementation of new systems/add-ons as well as process improvements for stakeholders in Asia in support of business requirements;
- Analyse, validate, prioritize and execute requests for mass maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained;
- Support, implement and enhance master data governance rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs), naming convention and other enterprise data standards;
- Understand the business requirements and business processes as well as to analyse the functionalities of SAP System in the organization.
- Relevant qualification/licenses/certificates are preferred;
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry or related industry;
- Familiar with operations and maintenance of machinery, plant equipment, tools and systems used in Oil & Gas industry, engineering and other industrial production processes;
- Familiar with the spare parts analysis processes and systems including identification of critical spares and requirements to ensure optimization of stocks on-hand;
- Computer literate with experience in Ms. Office programs – particularly Ms. Excel & Ms. Access;
- Any CMMS experience would be an advantage but preferably to have knowledge and experience using SAP;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sound time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to be self-motivated and adhere to instructions;
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
If the position you are looking for is not advertised above please submit your CV for future consideration.